An AEO is an “Authorised Economic Operator” that meets the criteria required to be considered reliable and trustworthy in their Customs-related operations. John Good Shipping achieved the status in 2010, followed by TEPS in 2012.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!