Despite the shrinking agency market leading to the loss of principals like Finska after 100 years, agency work kept the business going. Smaller lines still valued the experience on offer by an agency, and the respect the Good family still commanded in the industry was evident as John Good became president of the Chartered Institute of Shipbrokers in 1986. But the management could see that the company would still need to change course if it was to survive…
- Good Logistics attended Latamcan 2022!
- Good Logistics rated as “Good” by sustainability assessor, EcoVadis
- Import Controls – Further updates are delayed until late 2023
- Worldwide coverage and door-to-door shipments: Use our Air Freight courier service for both and more!
- Kickstart success! Fantastic career steps for our colleagues