The Crimean war halted valuable trade between England and the Baltic, but as a Quaker John did not believe in war and maintained his close relationships with the Finnish people – campaigning and fundraising heavily to help support their recovery after the war.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!