A forwarding department was established for the first time – a venture that would eventually overtake agency work as largest part of the business. Agency work was transforming from port agency to general agency, which the company adapted to well, but bigger changes would come later on.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!