Another successful venture the company invested in was Welton North Sea Trailers which still exists today under new ownership. In 1972 Humberside storage was created but only lasted 7 years as the grip of the dock workers union made the business unprofitable, the warehouse on Springfield way in Hull was sold and a Morrisons Supermarket stands there today.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!