In the 50s, Victorian-style warehouses had come to an end with the invention of the pallet, and roll-on roll-off (Ro-Ro) services. In the 60s, containerisation followed – with new container ports opening in Felixstowe in 1967 and Hull in 1973. A ship went from spending two weeks in port to two days, and a port that needed 4000 workers in the 1950s would go on to need only 400.
- Good Logistics attended Latamcan 2022!
- Good Logistics rated as “Good” by sustainability assessor, EcoVadis
- Import Controls – Further updates are delayed until late 2023
- Worldwide coverage and door-to-door shipments: Use our Air Freight courier service for both and more!
- Kickstart success! Fantastic career steps for our colleagues