In 2001 John Rutherford joined the leadership team with the goal of developing the freight forwarding department. Within 5 years freight forwarding overtook agency in sales. The company moved its head office to Maritime House in 2003, and in 2008 John Rutherford became the first ever non-family member to chair the board after the retirement of John Good.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!