The famous Finnish migration to America was so grand in scale that a new dock and train platform were built in Hull to handle the numbers of emigrants travelling on to Liverpool. As agents for Finska, the company looked after the needs of over 300,000 migrants that passed through.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!