As the second generation started to take a back seat, the third generation took over, with Ambrose Good and his cousins William, Harry and Arthur. Shortly after, two fires devastated the High street warehouse in 1909 and 1911 but both times the company took the opportunity to adapt, improve and expand the premises.
- Good Logistics attended Latamcan 2022!
- Good Logistics rated as “Good” by sustainability assessor, EcoVadis
- Import Controls – Further updates are delayed until late 2023
- Worldwide coverage and door-to-door shipments: Use our Air Freight courier service for both and more!
- Kickstart success! Fantastic career steps for our colleagues