As the second generation started to take a back seat, the third generation took over, with Ambrose Good and his cousins William, Harry and Arthur. Shortly after, two fires devastated the High street warehouse in 1909 and 1911 but both times the company took the opportunity to adapt, improve and expand the premises.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!