New company “Good Brothers and Co.” was formed with James Reckitt. The SS Carolina was their first ship, which foundered two years later. This, plus damage to another ship forced the business to close. A haunting echo of the loss of their first ship “Sarah,” in 1859 the family stopped investing in ships, for now.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!