John’s son, Matthew had been a director at the company since 2006. Not long after becoming joint managing director for the group in 2011, Matthew died suddenly and unexpectedly whilst running for charity. The company had already started work on setting up a charitable foundation – so they named the foundation after him and doubled their initial pledge in his honour.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!