John’s vast experience at sea and personal relationships with Finnish captains made him a well-regarded advisor, and by strategically placing his Chandlery on Salthouse Lane in Hull, the third biggest port in England, the business grew quickly.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!