The company already had a small haulage department but invested early in palletisation by starting up joint venture Trans-European Port Services (TEPS) – one of the first companies to focus on a pallet exchange system. Today TEPS is wholly owned by the John Good Group and is a major operator in warehousing and distribution.
- Good Logistics attended Latamcan 2022!
- Good Logistics rated as “Good” by sustainability assessor, EcoVadis
- Import Controls – Further updates are delayed until late 2023
- Worldwide coverage and door-to-door shipments: Use our Air Freight courier service for both and more!
- Kickstart success! Fantastic career steps for our colleagues