An IATA accreditation allows a company to issue and administrate airline tickets. Our company was one of the first to receive the accreditation and still holds it today. The travel department expanded as airline and coach holidays became popular throughout the 50s.
- Good Logistics attended Latamcan 2022!
- Good Logistics rated as “Good” by sustainability assessor, EcoVadis
- Import Controls – Further updates are delayed until late 2023
- Worldwide coverage and door-to-door shipments: Use our Air Freight courier service for both and more!
- Kickstart success! Fantastic career steps for our colleagues