An IATA accreditation allows a company to issue and administrate airline tickets. Our company was the first travel agency to receive the accreditation and still holds it today. The travel department expanded as airline and coach holidays became popular throughout the 50s.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!