New communications technologies meant that shipping lines had started to do their own agency work, putting many agents out of business. John Good’s reputation for trust, integrity and reliability meant that they retained much of the work left and became the biggest agent in UK. They took on their first deep sea liner contracts – some of which are still held today – which took them to many new ports all over the world.
- “How Good Logistics’ European Road Freight service could solve your Christmas delivery problems this year”
- Good Logistics’ facility at Felixstowe Warehouse achieves “A” standard in BRC Audit
- Brexit: How Good Logistics successfully handled a fivefold increase in customs declarations overnight
- Are you ready? Import Controls are changing from January 2022. NOW is the time to prepare.
- Good Logistics’ exhibit at Latamcan – a closer look at the event!