The second generation gradually took over before John Good died in 1879 aged 75, leaving his family and business well provided for. “What a change!” he had remarked earlier in life when he compared his own situation to his father’s – who had died without a penny to his name.
- Good Logistics attended Latamcan 2022!
- Good Logistics rated as “Good” by sustainability assessor, EcoVadis
- Import Controls – Further updates are delayed until late 2023
- Worldwide coverage and door-to-door shipments: Use our Air Freight courier service for both and more!
- Kickstart success! Fantastic career steps for our colleagues