It’s been a busy start to the year here at Good Logistics, with the below, and much more, having already taken place:
• Award nominations
• Award ceremonies
• Celebrating International apprenticeship week
• Supporting International women’s day
• Planting trees in the Aegean Forests
• Becoming Corporate Members at the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
We have just been short listed for 3 awards, Road Freight Company of the year, Sea Freight Company of the year and 3PL of the year. You can make your vote count, by voting for us now here, voting closes on the 26th May.
Thank you for your vote.
What’s new in Q2?
• FREE Audit – Let us review, adapt, and simplify your EU supply chain process to save you time & money. To register your interest in receiving a FREE Audit click here
• Webinar series – Webinar series – we are excited to launch our first webinar on the 16th of at 11am May – Beyond Borders: How to manage customs complexities and streamline your business.
Customs is a very complex and time-consuming process for businesses, our aim in this webinar is to break down those complexities and give expert guidance on how to successfully navigate the customs and streamline your current customs process. We will be sharing real examples throughout the webinar of how specific customs processes can save businesses time and money. To register click here.
• We will also be launching a new initiative, which will allow you to offset and track your carbon emissions helping businesses achieve their goal of being Carbon Neutral, whilst supporting over 5 incredible projects in emerging and developing countries. If you would like more information on this, please click here.
Download a copy of our Q1 quarterly roundup here